ellie from bristol - bristol city council adult


bristol city council adult - ellie from bristol

Bristol Courses is the official website for Bristol City Council's Skills and Learning services. Skill and Learning is an amalgamation of the Adult Learning Service and the Learning Communities Team. Funded by the Skills Funding Agency, the service caters for those looking for training courses, skills for work and general courses for personal interest in Bristol. We also offer evening and. Information for residents about Bristol City Council services including council tax, bins and recycling, schools, leisure, streets and parking.

Bristol City Council is committed to providing excellent employment and learning opportunities to young people and adults in Bristol. We are determined to make a positive difference to the lives of all our participants by enabling them to develop their skills, knowledge and confidence in order to achieve their goals and to progress to further learning, volunteering and employment. This is the direct phone number to Care Direct, the main way to contact adult social services in Bristol. If you prefer to contact us online, you can fill in an Adult Care referral which can help us to find out what your needs are. It helps us to find out about the care and support that can help you to live independently and may lead to a.

The changes we’ve made to our adult care services because Coronavirus (COVID). Be part of your community Information on keeping independent and accessing day centers, befriending and volunteering, activities and groups local to you. This is a form for professionals who suspect that an adult in Bristol with care and support needs is at risk of harm from others due to abuse or neglect, or at risk of self-neglect but their health.

If you are looking for information, advice and guidance for adults, you can find it online on the Adult Care website. If you're a professional and want to. contact us about safeguarding, use a safeguarding online form; refer and adult to the Occupational Therapy, use an Occupational Therapy referral; For advice and support for carers visit: Carers Support Center. Bristol City Council’s adult health and care department provides help and advice with the following: * Reporting suspected abuse. * Help at home. * Paying for care and support. * Social Care advice and help. * Being part of the community. * Housing Options. * Dementia. * Disability.

Choose the form which you want to use. Referral form for public For residents who want to refer themselves, a relative, friend or neighbour. Referral form for professionals For professionals who want to .